Sunday 30 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody!! I absolutely love being festive, I really don't know why but I do. I spent my evening carving my itty bitty pumpkin, watching casper the friendly ghost and making halloween cupcakes-not so scary at all. The thing is, I get scared super easily, and don't want to spook myself before bed! I am dressing up tomorrow-well more doing my make up as a zipper mouth: I'll probably end up scaring myself! Boyfriend and i are just meeting some friends in town for a few drinks. I haven't really been "out" in a long time so to be honest i'm a bit nervous. As a self confessed introvert I do find it a little intimidating to be in groups of people sometimes, even though I am perfectly capable of chatting away, i'm often cringing on the inside...wish me luck! Serin x

No comments:

Post a Comment